Google keeps releasing a new version of the Play Store app every time with its new Google services and new material design. If you are an Android user, then you are familiar with Google Play Store App that comes preinstalled with every Android Phone. Android is one of the most popular and smart operating systems for smartphone users. Google Play Store is an App Store, Book Store, Music Store and Movies Store where users can purchase and install Apps. Also, users can upload their Apps and Books on Google Play Store.
Here in this article, we are going to share how to download and install Google Play Store Apk for Android Smartphones and Tablets.
Google Play Store Apk Download For Android
Google App Store is one of the largest App Store for Android phones with millions of Applications and Games. Some apps are free, and some are paid. If you are searching for latest Google Play Store Apk file, then welcome on this site. We will update this page with every new Play Store Apk release and new Google Services.
From the recent upgrades, Google has introduced a lot of new features. We are enjoying the new card widget near the peak of the search results which enables you to install the App directly from there. Google has experimented with the screenshots look in that widget also, but it seems settled today that you won’t get to see screenshots there, which is a better choice in our books.
Google Play lets Android users download and install the Android programs in the Google play lawfully with safety. It’s the Google official shop, and a gateway to the Android programs or games or contents to the Android powered. The Google Play shop comes inbuilt with each Android device. So whats the catch for Google Play Store Apk? Well, originally the Android apparatus possess some limitation.
You can also download Android App from another 3rd party App Store but Google Strongly recommended users to download App from Google Play Store only.
But rooting an Android device can extend limitation. Thus, many Android users need to root their Smartphones. Unfortunately, several Android Smartphones have dropped the inbuilt Google Play Store after becoming rooted. That’s where Google Play Store Apk variant comes to business.
Play Store file information
- File name: com.android.vending_v8.0.74.R-all-0-PR-163502632-80807400_Android-4.0.apk
- Version: 8.0.74.R-all  [PR] 163502632 (80807400)
- Uploaded: August 3, 2017 at 2:57PM GMT+00
- File size: 15.81MB
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0+
How to Download Google Play Store Apk for Android:
The best option to install the Google Play Store will use the Google Play Store Apk file. Rather than downloading the file in the Play Store so can easily get it in the as the Apk file.
Play Store Apk Features:
- Get Notified of Updates
- Latest Apps & Game
- Magazines, Books, and Movies
- My Apps – collection of all latest free and paid apps
- Movies and Books
How to set up Google Play Store Apk on Android?
- To install Google Play Store Apk, you have to Enable 3rd Party permission. Go to Settings > Security and Enable Unknown Sources.
- Now Download Google Play Store Apk for Android and Save it on your device.
- Click on install and follow a process.
- To Download App, you have to setup Gmail Account.
- Provide permission to download and install Apps.
Google Play Store Apk For PC
- If you are using Android on PC then you need to download Play Store Apk for PC.
- Bluestacks is one of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for Android. Bluestacks is available for Windows.
- Install Bluestacks. Open it and setup Google Account.
Enter your Google Account Details.
Hope you liked this article on How to Download Google Play Store apk for Android. If you are having any question then comment below.